VFW National Home BOWL-A-THON Rules
– Two-person team.
– A bus will be provided to the bowling alley
– Participants do not have to be members of the VFW or Auxiliary.
– Only one team member must bowl. Each participant will bowl 1 game. If both team members bowl, then only the highest score counts.
– At the end of the bowling, the teams will receive an additional 5 points for every $10 raised for the National Home. If a team raises $300, then 150 points will be added to their score.
– The team with the most overall points is the champion.
– Two trophies will be awarded to the championship team.
– The championship team will split 10% of the money raised (after expenses)
– The remaining proceeds will be donated to the VFW National Home for children
Sign your team up online Bowling for National Home for Children
Bring your $30.00 to Meridian at the C of A or pay online: